Fundraising and Recruitment Coordinator
As the Fundraising and Recruitment Coordinator, we will rely on you to focus on rider recruitment and fundraising efforts through various channels, including corporate and community or club based groups. Your activities will include soliciting, lead development presenting and securing groups to engage in 24 Hours of Booty’s mission through cycling events. You will assist participants in achieving fundraising goals by engaging innovative fundraising techniques, by sharing new ideas on marketing tactics and revenue generation. Additionally, you will play a key role in supporting ongoing communication with our participants and deepening their level of engagement and loyalty with 24 Hours of Booty.
- Drive rider recruitment through identifying and securing teams through corporate groups, universities, cycling clubs, bike shops and community groups, among others.
- Execute fundraising coaching series to assist riders in reaching fundraising goals.
- Manage, support and lead outreach efforts with local volunteer committees.
- Identify and generate leads through community events to engage 24 Hours of Booty in local communities.
- Create and manage rider and donor stewardship plan.
- Work with beneficiaries to engage riders and communicate their message.
- Must be comfortable presenting to groups of all sizes, from volunteers up to CEOs.
- Manage team fundraising event schedule and support team efforts.
- Responsible for team growth and recruitment numbers.
- Manage a portfolio of team, individual and top fundraiser relationships.
- Commit to excellent customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following abilities, attributes, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of sales or non-profit outreach experience preferred.
- Minimum of one year fundraising experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while achieving team goals is required.
- Experience with Apple products, Microsoft Office suite, website software/analytics and fundraising databases; experience with WordPress and SalesForce software a plus.
- Demonstrated accomplishment in an event-oriented environment and/or in a nonprofit at a similar stage of growth is preferred.
- Interest and participation in health-related cause activities, wellness, physical activity and cycling is a plus.
- Ability to travel 35% of your time including nights and occasional weekends.
Our people are our strategic weapon. So of course, we have created a great place to work. We do this by focusing on how we challenge, train and grow our team of leaders. We want to see our company have a positive impact on every team member, from personal growth to improving their professional skills as well as opportunities for advancement. And, naturally being on an excellent team has rewards beyond these soft qualities of a great place to work. 24 Hours of Booty provides competitive compensation and our benefits plan is designed to keep our most important assets – our people – healthy, happy, and moving ahead at optimal speed with insurance for health, dental, life and vision.