Each year, 24 Hours of Booty awards the top Fundraisers and teams in each city with Podium Awards. The deadline for the Charlotte Individual and Team Awards is Tuesday, July 23 at 5:00 p.m. Offline donations must be at the 24 Hours of Booty office by 5:00 p.m. Winners will be announced at the VIP dinner on Wednesday, July 24.
- Top Fundraiser
- 1st Runner Up
- 2nd Runner Up
- Top Team Fundraising - Team trophy (not to mention the bragging rights!)
- Top Team Pledge Average - Team trophy
This award goes to the team with the highest fundraising average per rider (minimum of four members)
Spirit of Booty Award:
- This award goes to the team, individual or sponsor who demonstrates remarkable cancer-fighting spirit. Nominations will be accepted June 1 - June 15.
Ride for the Roses
Visit Austin, ride in the LIVESTRONG Challenge and attend VIP events! This year, the top fundraising individual from each city will accompany 24 Hours of Booty to Ride for the Roses in Austin, TX.
- The fundraising deadline for this prize is September 1, for all events. This is before the Atlanta event because Ride for the Roses occurs so shortly after 24 Hours of Booty Atlanta.
- The winner and a guest will join the top fundraisers from across the series for VIP treatment during Ride for the Roses weekend in Austin, TX.
Top 10 Teams:
- Early campsite set up
- Early discounted registration
*All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you. Consult a tax professional with questions. For additional information please consult the IRS 1009 publication or contact us.
* Prizes are not transferable to other participants.
* Ride for the Roses spots are granted to 24 Hours of Booty. Spots can not be transferred to another person or calendar year. If the winner is unable to attend, they will forfeit their spot.
* 24 Hours of Booty reserves the right to substitute prizes as necessary.