Going to be out of town? Have something come up that you cannot get out of? Don't worry we understand that life happens.
Transfers will be accepted up until two weeks before the event date in order to be eligible for individual and team fundraising awards. No refunds will be given for registration fees or already accrued fundraising. The rider receiving the transfer will not have to pay the registration fee, but must meet all minimum fundraising deadlines in order to ride.
How to Transfer Before Event (Now - July 17, 2013)
1. Use the Contact Us form to send us a message with the subject line TRANSFER - CITY with the following information:
Your Full Name on File
Your Full Address on File
Your Phone Number
Transfer's Email Address
Transfer's Phone Number
2. 24 Hours of Booty will send an email to the rider receiving the transfer with instructions on how to register.
How to Transfer at the Event (July 27-July 28, 2013 ONLY)
- Bring a copy of the driver's license of the person registered for the event.
- Rider's transferring into event should arrive at the Packet Pick-Up table in Bootyville. See the Customer Service table to help with the transfer. Here you will present the copy of the driver's license. Riders will also be asked to sign the participant waiver.
- Pay the minimum fundraising amount - $400
**Riders wishing to transfer into the event after July 17th, must do so at the event. Transfers will not be completed at early packet pick-up.**