Going to be out of town? Have something come up that you cannot get out of? Don't worry we understand that life happens.
Transfers will be accepted up until two weeks before the event date in order to be eligible for individual and team fundraising awards. No refunds will be given for registration fees or already accrued fundraising. The rider receiving the transfer will not have to pay the registration fee, but must meet all minimum fundraising deadlines in order to ride. Anyone who transfers into the event after the deadline will not be eligible for individual or team fundraising incentives.
How to Transfer Before Event (Now - July 10, 2015)
Your Full Name on File
Your Full Address on File
Your Phone Number
Transfer's Email Address
Transfer's Phone Number
2. 24 Hours of Booty will send an email to the rider receiving the transfer with instructions on how to register.
How to Transfer at the Event (July 24-25, 2015 ONLY)
- Bring a copy of the driver's license and confirmation email from the person registered for the event.
- Rider's transferring into the event should arrive at the packet pick-up table in Bootyville. One line at packet pickup will be dedicated to "Transfers". Here you will present the copy of the driver's license and email conformation. Riders will also be asked to signed the participant waiver.
- Pay the minimum fundraising amount - $400
- Transferring into the event on the day of the event will not guarantee you a t-shirt, unless you happen to wear the same size as the person who's registration you are taking. Otherwise, t-shirts are available while supplies last.
**Riders wishing to transfer into the event after June 12th, must do so at the event. Transfers will not be completed at early packet pick-up. Transfers ONLY apply to sold out events.**