Each year, 24 Hours of Booty awards the top Fundraisers and teams in each city with Podium Awards. The deadline for the Indianapolis Individual and Team Awards is Thursday, June 27 at 5:00 p.m.
- Top Fundraiser:
- The top fundraiser will receive this beautiful bike courtesy of Pinarello and Gita Sporting Goods, Ltd.
- 1st Runner Up presented by:
- $500 Giordana Clothing Prize Pack
- Check out giordanausa.com for options to build your perfect kit.
- 2nd Runner Up presented by:
- $300 Mountain Khakis Prize Pack
- Visit www.mountainkhakis.com to check out the MK lines of clothing.
Please note: All prizes must be received by the winner and cannot be used as part of a raffle. As much as we appreciate the intention, these prizes are meant to be enjoyed by the winner (or a close friend / family member who would be very lucky to have such a generous friend).
- Top Team Fundraising - Team trophy (not to mention the bragging rights!)
- Top Team Pledge Average - Team trophy
This award goes to the team with the highest fundraising average per rider (minimum of four members)
Spirit of Booty Award:
- This award goes to the team, individual or sponsor who demonstrates remarkable cancer-fighting spirit. Please send nominations to email@example.com by June 23. 500 word limit.
Ride for the Roses
Visit Austin, ride in the LIVESTRONG Challenge and attend VIP events! This year, the top fundraising individual from each city will accompany 24 Hours of Booty to Ride for the Roses in Austin, TX.
- The fundraising deadline for this prize is September 1, for all events. This is before the Atlanta event because Ride for the Roses occurs so shortly after 24 Hours of Booty Atlanta.
- The winner and a guest will join the top fundraisers from across the series for VIP treatment during Ride for the Roses weekend in Austin, TX.
Top 10 Teams:
- Early campsite set up
- Early, discounted registration
*All participants who receive more than $600 in incentives must fill out a 1099-MISC as per the IRS. This may result in taxable income for you. Consult a tax professional with questions. For additional information please consult the IRS 1009 publication or contact us.
* Prizes may not be transferred to other participants.
* Ride for the Roses spots are granted to 24 Hours of Booty and may not be transferred to another participant or calendar year. If the winner is unable to attend, 24 Hours of Booty will award the trip to another top fundraiser.
* 24 Hours of Booty reserves the right to substitute prizes as necessary.